Our client, a leading systems integrator, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors, is seeking to recruit a Sales Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Proven work experience Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related.
- 5+ years in a Sales departmental role/position
- Extensive experience and network in Water, Power Industry.
- Extensive experience in Smart Building
To apply, kindly CLICK HERE on or before 22nd November 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement