Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Sales and Service position for one of our clients.
- Exhibit exceptional levels of customer service at work.
- Have speed in service delivery and in assigned duties.
- Responsible for the quality of the products you sell to the customers.
- Collect feedback and communicate the same to your supervisor / sales.
- Responsible for checking and communicating the stock level in the store to the supervisor.
- Responsible for the hygiene & cleanliness in the store.
- Responsible for personal presentation, general hygiene and grooming.
- Responsible for communicating stock level of raw materials en packaging material.
- Responsible for the paperwork and accounting for products in the display / station.
- Responsible for the selling of fresh daily products and make sure old products are removed from the shop accordingly.
- Responsible for presentation of products in an attractive way.
- Attend & engage in briefings /meetings as asked by the supervisor/ sales manager.
- Responsible for meeting weekly targets assigned.
- Execute your work according to the KPI’s as set by the sales manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year’s sales and customer service experience in a similar position in the food industry. Experience in a Coffee Shop is an added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Customer Service or related course from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services; excellent customer service skills and interpersonal and communication skills; customer friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling products and services; target driven, self-motivated and enthusiast with strong persuasive skills; commercial attitude.
- Good command of the English language; both spoken and written.
- Able multitask and to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team Player and time conscious.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th November 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail email@example.com clearly marking – “Sales and Service ”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer