Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Sales Supervisor position for one of our clients.
- Supervise other sales staff en baristas in the store.
- Responsible for the quality of the products in the store.
- Make sure feedback forms are handed over to the sales manager on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the stock level in the store.
- Responsible for the hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the store.
- Responsible for personal presentation of the other staff en baristas.
- Responsible for stock level of raw materials en packaging material.
- Make sure there is not an out of stock of our core product – multigrain loaf.
- Motivate other staff in the shop.
- Responsible for the paperwork and accounting of our products. This also counts for coffee, tea, juices and sandwiches.
- Responsible for the selling of fresh daily products and make sure old products are removed from the shop accordingly.
- Oversee timekeeping of other staff and shift schedules
- Execute your work according to the KPI’s as set by the sales manager.
- Responsible for the customer service of other staff and baristas.
- Responsible for presentation of products in an attractive way.
- Prepare weekly sales meetings as asked by the sales manager.
- Responsible for hitting weekly targets.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Customer service or related course from a recognized institution.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services; excellent customer service skills and interpersonal and communication skills; customer friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling products and services; target driven, self-motivated and enthusiast with strong persuasive skills; commercial attitude.
- Good command of the English language; both spoken and written.
- Able multitask and to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong team leadership skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th November 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Sales Supervisor”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer