Business Development Executive – Serviced / Virtual Office Company
Purpose of the Job: Actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Salary: Ksh 50,000 + Incentives
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The jobholder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction as gathered in-house and in the field in liaison with customer service
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort within the marketing team and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Identify potential locations and spearhead market activations
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve products performance through feedback.
- Attendance of weekly meetings to review weekly sales leads, progress and challenges experienced.
- Collect and provide marketing intelligence reports
- Preparing Marketing reports that outline community and sales progress by Engaging in the wider community by attending events and networking with all potential clientele as per marketing strategy .
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 10th December 2018 quoting “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.