Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit Shop Attendant.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-20-11-2018
Contract Time: Permanent
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Welcoming customers who enter the shop.
- Maintaining records on sales.
- Gaining professional training by attending external and in house trainings
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Service existing clients.
- Meeting targets by deadline date
- Assist in technician work allocation.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Following directions set by marketing manager.
- Certificate/Diploma in a business related field.
- 2 years’ experience in retail sales/ shop attendant
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Keen to details
- Honest, clean, and organized
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 26th November 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.