Title: Finance & Support Services Officer
Contract: 2 year Fixed Term Contract (Renewable)
Sightsavers, an international development organization that promotes the prevention of avoidable blindness and the rights of persons with disability seeks to recruit a mature experienced, self-driven, dynamic and result oriented accounting professional who is keen to develop a career in a dynamic organisation and challenging environment.
Reporting to the Finance & Support Services Manager (FSSM), the incumbent will be expected to manage 2 DFID grants in respect of 2 projects being implemented by the Kenya Country Office.
Key Tasks of the Position:
- Donor Budget Management & Reporting:
- Financial Management:
- Partner financial management and reporting;
- Partner capacity-building
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Minimum of a University Degree in finance / accounting or equivalent and qualified accountant (CPAK)
- At least 3—years’ experience of working in a busy reputable private firm or NGO
- Computer literate (knowledge of computer financial packages)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to work, a high degree of integrity and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A team player, adaptable and able to relate with people from diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this post, please CLICK HERE for detailed job description and download of the application form.
Please fill in and return the completed application form to email@example.com with position title on the email subject line by 30th November, 2018
Please do not attach CV or certificates.
We will be contacting short-listed candidates for interview shortly after the closing date.
As an equal opportunities employer we actively encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Qualified people living with a disability are particularly encouraged to apply.