Techsavanna Co. Ltd
Job Title: API Developer
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Manager –Planning and CSM development, this role is responsible for the analysis, design; implementation and post go live support of API proxies in API gateway, apigee in this particular case
Roles and Responsibilities
Work with technical lead to create technical design docs that will be handed to other developers
- Define REST API/JSON specification.
- Socialize and collaborate API spec across teams.
- Design Apigee flows based on API spec.
- Define test cases for API.
- Performing activities across the entire API/policy lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), delivery and maintenance
- Offer 3rd line support for issues detected and escalated by the first and second line API support teams
- Developer portal setup and customization
- Work with the Project Managers to create detailed technical task lists, provide technical guidance to the project team, and enforce Apigee project standards and best practices
- API Analytics – generation of custom reports and integration with external tools like Splunk.
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions
- Bsc Degree in Computer Science/IT/Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience working on JSON, REST, SOAP, NodeJS, oAuth, and Swagger
- Extensive experience with databases and data structures
- Proficiency in Linux/AIX Operating systems
- Containerization knowledge is an added advantage
- Extensive programming experience using Java/C++/C# .
- Knowledge of drupal and other CMSs is also an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Email your CV to email@example.com