Techsavanna Co. Ltd
Job Title: CSM Developer
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Manager – Planning and CSM Development, this role will require developing and publishing APIs using the agreed Enterprise Middleware application in conformance to Vodafone’s common service model
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery – develop, test and document APIs as allocated by the team leader. This includes preparing for CAB sessions, deployment and post go live support for APIs candidate for production promotion
- Team management – attend weekly service development team meetings and scheduled one – on-one sessions with the team manager.
- Support – offer 3rd line support to Tibco first and second line support teams and attend scheduled hyper care sessions to ensure service stability and SLA conformance in production issue resolution. Participate in supply chain activities like vendor evaluation and other RFP activities as assigned by the team manager.
- Design – assist in low level design preparation and validation of high level design as shared by the solution architect
- Analysis – participate in analysis sessions for user stories and requirements and ensure complete user requirements are captured and agreed on
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- Extensive programming experience using Java/C++/C# .
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data model, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL development.
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications.
- Experience in Agile Development/software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Preferred knowledge and practical experience of application development on TIBCO/WebLogic environment.
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server, Glassfish and SOA.
- Preferred experience with Linux/AIX OS’s.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below:
Email your CV to email@example.com