Techsavanna Co. Ltd
Title: – Developer – Business Process Automation and Order Management Development.
We are pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Process Automation and Order Management Development, the position holder will be responsible for planning, development and delivery of client’s business process automations and order management services.
This includes interacting with user sections to establish their needs, analyzing the needs and applying existing and new technologies (e.g. robotics and intelligent workflows) to satisfy their needs.
The role is not only critical to the order process but also in realization of efficiency through business process automation.
- Work with the various business units to establish the business automation needs
- Analyze the requirements and document clearly the agreed deliverables
- Perform Proof of Concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Drive adoption through engagement and knowledge transfer to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide necessary support for the deployed automations.
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail
- Apply agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes
- Should be proficient conceptualizing, gathering requirements, identify solutions and deliver. Has to have good understanding of BPM and CRM technologies and tools.
- Work closely with digital teams to streamline customer experience across different channels, such as building the right framework for real time updates when needed across all channels
- Supporting the Project Manager in creating the transparency of the ongoing activities
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field.
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
- Good knowledge of development integration services (e.g., transformation, orchestration, and mediation)
- Extensive knowledge of Integration Tools and Processes around TIBCO, Managed File Transfer, SOA / Micro-Services, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot and other related integration technologies
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Knowledge and experience in workflow developments using SharePoint or any tool used in business process automation.
- Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Experience in database management. This refers to both relational and no-sql databases
- Experience in solving complex conceptual and technical challenges
- Strong collaboration with global teams in building a quality culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Email your CV to email@example.com