Urgent Job Vacancy
Telecommunications Sales Representative
Our client, a visionary and transformative leading quality player in the provision of goods and services in electronic and niche type electrical solutions, is looking for an enthusiastic Telecommunications Sales Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customer segment needs and correctly identify need in individuals, corporations and traders that can be fulfilled by a range of product offering.
- Follow up and close Sales conversations with prospects and lead to growth in sales.
- Research competitive prices and feed back to admin department.
- Meet Sales targets by offering excellent customer care and follow ups
- Report back on daily client interactions and daily sales.
- Explain variance between sales targets and achievement and make plans to address reasons for shortfalls, including seeking help where needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Technician Diploma in Telecoms or Electronics with a strong bias to selling will be considered.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales
- A background in Electronics or Communications is preferred.
- A demonstrated interest in communications and electronics technology and its uses and comfortable, fluent and easily able to deal with technicians or engineering professionals at different levels on a day to day basis
- High levels of integrity
To apply, clink on this link https://flexipersonnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/26476 on or before 5th December 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.