Our client, a leading tour company in Kenya and the region, seeks to hire an experienced rock-star in the role of Tours & Travel Marketing Executive.
Job Description: The Marketing Executive shall be responsible for marketing the company packages locally and internationally and drive client experience.
He/she MUST have experience driving international marketing of holiday / travel packages in Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Market the company’s packages to international market/clients using emails, social media and phone.
- Advising the management on best strategic actions to market to international markets and/or increase international sales
- Scout, develop and negotiate for travel packages with our international partners.
- Preparing holiday packages to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Ensuring that the clients enjoy every bit of the safari or other service provided by coordinating with the hotels tour guides and airlines
- Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Ensuring that the clients pay in cleared funds prior to departure or checking in using the IT System
- Meeting sales mark-up targets as set out by the company
- Diploma or degree in tours and travel or related qualifications
- Sales & Marketing qualifications will be an added advantage
- MUST have experience selling tour packages to international markets in Europe, Asia, Latin America and North America.
- Relevant experience in the tours & travel industry (2 years)
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and trustworthy
- Must be well groomed and possess excellent office etiquette.
- Job requires strong verbal and written communications skills
Qualified candidates that strictly meets the criteria set above should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 30th November, 2018.
Please quote “TOURS & TRAVEL MARKETING EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.