Urgent Workshop Foreman
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing, Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Fire fighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
We are looking to hire and an experienced Workshop Manager with steel fabrication background.
Job Summary: The Workshop Foreman should be a responsible, motivated person with good supervision skills, to join the growing business to be based in Nairobi.
- Must be able to read fabrication drawings and relay instruction to employees.
- Organization of the jobs through the workshop and making sure they are completed to the correct standard within the allocated lead time.
- Programming in labour allocations (excel spreadsheet).
- Manage and coordinate production staff whilst ensuring all company regulations are adhered to.
- Liaise with the customers and engineers where necessary to check any aspect of the job specification.
- To identify and manage any issues with work schedules, not limited to but including quality control, production defects and material supply issues.
- You will be running multiple jobs at any time, so time management and the ability to plan works ahead is necessary, of which we have systems in place to achieve this and are easily manageable.
- To make sure all working areas comply with all Health and Safety guidelines.
- When work levels require, you will need to assist with production.
- B.S. / B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering/Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory / team leading experience in a fabrication workshop.
- In depth understanding of Welding and Fabrication processes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate (Excel & Word).
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.