Van Sales Representatives
Location: Thika, Kiambu county
Our client, a local manufacturer of baby diapers, is hiring Van Sales Representatives to join their company.
Job Role: The incumbent will sell the company’s products. You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts. The position reports to the Sales Manager.
- Hands-on with van sales and selling to supermarkets
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in FMCG
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Have a valid drivers license
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 23rd November 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.