Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Junior Designer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status: Full time
Position Reporting to: Lead designer
Manage Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Increase capacity to handle design work internally
Overall: Working closely with all designers to ensure
a) Design GPON, HFC new and maintenance related cases.
b) Turn around time for new build/maintenance design cases is faster.
c) Network as built data is collected from field and records updated
d) As built data is captured on designs and saved on central server
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Fiber optic and HFC network background is required.
- Understanding and experience on AutoCAD.
- Experience in technical design matters.
- Experience in a telecom/ triple play company.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting network designs and user requirements.
- Experience in writing technical reports , BOMs and BOQs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th November 2018.
The subject line Junior Design.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.