Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Junior Technical Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full time
Position Reporting to: CTO
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Assist technical coordinator on raising requisitions, GRV of invoices and tracking with procurement and finance.
Overall: Working closely with all technical managers to ensure:-
a) Raising requisitions, following up on LPO release, generating reports.
b) Tracking payments and ensuring invoices are processed and submitted for payment on time.
c) Project Follow-ups, Systems Integrations & Project Documentation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Finance and procurement background is required.
- Understanding and experience on PASTEL
- Experience in technical procurement/accounting matters
- Experience in a telecom/ triple play company.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting periodical reports, and technical procedures.
- Experience in writing reports. Proficient in MS Office – specifically Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th November 2018.
The subject line Assistant Technical Coordinator.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.