Indepth Research Services Ltd
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Position: Web and Software Development Intern
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We are looking for an outstanding Web and Software Development Intern to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our web and e-commerce applications.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, IT, BBIT, BICTM or any other related field
- Excellent PHP programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Laravel
- Knowledge and experience working with Firebase
- Excellent knowledge in Bootstrap
- Knowledge of databases and database systems especially MySQL.
- Excellent Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in software engineering, development and cross platform/devices integration.
- Knowledge in LBS (Location Based Systems).
- Knowledge and skills in mobile development is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 23rd November 2018.
Only soft copies should be emailed.
The subject line should be clearly marked Web and Software Development Intern.