We are a company in Agribusiness and seeking to recruit a Construction Engineer.
The primary responsibility will be Construction Management of our client’s greenhouses to include Quality Control and Safety. You will be part of our construction management team which plans, coordinates, budgets, schedules, and supervises construction projects from development to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all onsite and offsite work with regard to Greenhouse construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Design Greenhouse construction projects by developing project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Learn, understand and adhere to company safety policies and programs. Including participating in safety meetings, walks, and other related tasks
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of construction process and monitor lifecycle of all projects and prepare all project controls and update as per requirement and document all processes
- Provide technical support to all management processes, maintain and update all logs
- Perform quantity survey with help of different software and maintain compliance to an efficient project schedule
- Prepare physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with project manager to administer and maintain all contracts and purchase orders and prepare an effective work schedule.
- Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects and provide subject matter expertise as per requirement and perform regular tests on procedure to ensure compliance to all regulations and evaluate all designs and drawings before implementation.
- Identify and resolve all technical issues in construction process prepare an effective schedule and prepare appraisal reports to be submitted to construction manager and procure materials to prepare an effective construction schedule.
- Manage and ensure all materials in compliance with required quality for all projects and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures an prepare progress reports for same.
- Design and maintain all construction technical catalogs and prepare supplier data and interpret all contract plans and specification and coordinate with all contractors to resolve issues in processes.
- Maintain knowledge on all contract terms and legal requirements for all construction projects to avoid any conflict or delay in projects
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing, tracking, updating and/or expediting the flow of information, files, drawings, permits, and correspondence.
- Assist in subcontractor management by helping the superintendent coordinate the schedule of subcontractor operations and logistics.
- Coordinate and manage materials with the Construction Materials team and subcontractors. This includes the timely delivery, receiving, quality control, staging, secure storage, deployment and tracking.
- Review and implement drawings, specifications, a QC plan, a safety plan, and a schedule that will be provided.
- Maintain a tracking log of deficiencies during construction, develop a final punch list upon completion of work and oversee completion of the punch list.
- Assist with tracking/managing field construction data and complete daily reports on work progress as well as conduct frequent meetings with the Project
- Manager to update status on quality, safety and the schedule.
- Ensure all projects are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the government and all required permits are obtained from the relevant authorities.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Building Engineering or related course
- High proficiency in IT and the relevant modern Engineering software
- 5 years’ experience in construction
- Organized, detail-oriented, knowledgeable of different building systems and construction materials
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 10th January 2019