AIC Kijabe Hospital
Medical Officer – Pathology Position
Reporting to the Medical Director, the holder of this position will glorify God by providing excellent, efficient and compassionate pathology support services.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
1. Bachelors Degree in Medicine
2. Completion of a Medical Officer internship
3. Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
4. Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
5. Must demonstrate high level of integrity
6. Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
7. Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
8. Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
9. Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
10. Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
11. Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
12. Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
13. An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
14. A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 7th January 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted