Job Vacancy: Senior Associate – Conveyancing and Commercial
Job Ref: HR-12/2018-002
Our client a well established and reputable law firm, in Real estate, Commercial Litigation& Conveyancing practice is seeking to recruit a high performing Senior Associate.
The Senior Associate will handle Conveyancing and Commercial matters they should also have the ability to handle a few Litigation matters.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate the rest of the team
- Work under minimal supervision and is a solution Provider
- Demonstrate Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and stretch targets
- Sound drafting skills with exceptional accuracy
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client and staff relationships
- Up-to-date knowledge on relevant laws
- A degree in Law from a recognized university
- Post Graduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law
- Minimum 3 years Post Admission Experience in a busy firm
Remuneration will be discussed based on the experience and value addition.
If this sounds like the right position for you and are looking forward to growing your career in a competitive environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th December 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted