Murang’a County Creameries Cooperative Union Limited is an umbrella Union dealing with procuring, preservation, value addition, transport and marketing of dairy products, located in the County of Murang’a.
Title: Cooler Attendant
Location: Can work in any part of Murang’a County
Reports To: Quality Assurance supervisor
Start Date: As soon as possible
Roles and Responsibilities
- In-charge of all cooler operations,
- Grade, test , weigh and issue Member milk receipts to all milk suppliers,
- Ensure that ONLY good quality fresh milk that conforms to MCCCU’s standards is received,
- Preserve the received good quality milk through chilling as per MCCCU standards,
- Dispatch and sell the milk to the union’s buyers,
- Load Milk into road tankers,
- Clean the Cooler tank, Damp tank and testing equipment’s in conformity to the MCCCU’s cleaning procedures ,
- Ensure that the cooler site and the adjacent environment is always clean and tidy,
- Strict adherence to all documentation processes and at the same time ensuring records are safe, tidy and easily accessible to authorized person, at all times.
- Ensure prudent use of MCCCU Resources, and preservation and protection of all MCCCU assets at the cooler site ,
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Dairy Technology or Food science and technology or related course,
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office,
- At least six months experience in a the dairy industry,
- Competent in milk grading and testing,
- Conversant with Milk Cooler operations,
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer care skills,
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work,
- Team player with ability to work with minimum supervision.
You can send your cover letter and recent curriculum vitae to;
Human resource and administration Manager,
Murang’a County Creameries Cooperative Union Limited
P.O BOX 38-10205 Maragua
OR hand delivery at our Maragua town offices (Next to Amica Savings and Credit)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, 17th December 2018.