Our client, one of the leading Experiential Marketing Agencies in Kenya is seeking to recruit an exceptional leader to fill the position of Human Resource and Administration Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Human Resource & Administration Manager will be responsible for the entire range of human resource and administration strategies including, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee welfare, asset management and coordination of all office administrative services.
- Provide overall strategic leadership and direction for the development and implementation of effective human resource strategy, policies and procedures.
- Update job descriptions to align with delivery requirements and lead human resource planning to ensure timely acquisition of critical skills required to sustain business strategies
- Develop and implement a clear recruitment process for employees and ensure excellent employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Establish an effective performance management system to motivate staff and ensure development and implementation of creative staff learning and development initiatives
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees; develop and implement employee welfare initiatives.
- Manage service contracts and ensure efficient facility administration including asset management, access control, space allocation, insurance and general administration
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and other statutory requirements and give guidance or consultative support to management and staff
- Manage the HR and Administration budget preparation, utilization and reporting
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, social sciences or related field
- Relevant training in HR and a member of IHRM with a valid practicing certificate
- Work experience of not less than five (5) years in human resource management with at least two (2) years in a senior role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and thrive in the creative industry
- Proven ability to plan and manage office administration as well as to keep confidentiality of documents and information
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit an application letter with a CV including email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by not later than Tuesday, 8th January 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted