The Catholic Diocese is seeking to recruit a Hospital Administrator at Gaichanjiru Mission Hospital.
Job Summary: Take lead in the management of the Hospital- be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hospital., Develop and implement proper policies to support the realization of Hospital vision and mission as well as her strategic plan and growth objectives.
- Provide sound Management in the entire Hospital.
- Act as liaisons among governing boards, medical staff and departments heads
- Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to the hospital policies
- Plan budgets and set rates for health services
- Develop and expand programs for scientific research
- Develop procedures for quality assurance, patient services, medical treatments, department activities and public relations outreach.
- Ensure that the overall facility is properly utilized and available to all patients.
- Motivate the staff and the entire health care professional to function and operate their specific tasks at their best abilities.
- Keeps the hospital stocked with oxygen tanks, drugs, medications, hospital facility and equipment, gadgets and other machineries.
- Ensure alignment of the Hospital strategic Plan
- Establish quality standards for the hospitals are met.
- Recruit and hire doctors, staffs, nurses, interns and assistant administrator
- Ensure communication and knowledge management are built into every hospital project
- Develop and write highly competitive grant proposals
- Assess on a bi-annual basis Hospital performance on project development and approval
- Hospital Management Skills
- University degree in Management or a related course
- Medical background will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in hospital administration
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously and to perform under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their applications to reach the undersigned email on or before 21st December, 2018.