Position: Investment Director
Our client a leading health care provider is seeking to recruit an Investment Director whose key responsibility is to secure and manage all of the investments needed to enable the organization to revolutionize healthcare in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and organize our entire investment process
- Develop exceptional investment material
- Lead the negotiation of term sheets and investment agreements
- To secure and manage all investments
- Evaluate and advise on impact of different types of fundraising
- Secure and pitch at meetings with the right potential investors and acquirers
- Manage all investment related projects
- Recruit and manage consultants and partners to get all our work done
- Eagerly pick up other projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Investment
- Be great at pitching a clear, compelling and bold vision
- Have previously completed multiple transactions of venture capital, private equity or mergers and acquisitions, from either the investor side of the entrepreneur side. More experience across more deals is a plus.
- Skills required to build and manage our investor materials. Strong modeling skills, strategy skills to design asks and pitches, skills to make pitch decks and supporting documents.
- Have managed employees or consultants before.
- Based in Nairobi or willing to travel internationally
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 31st December 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.