Job Title: Senior Accountant
Gross Salary: 50K – 60K
Our client is an established hospitality management company running a restaurant in Eldoret Town.
They seek to hire a competent and precise accountant to manage the administration and accounting duties for the company, advice on the financial position and ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets and processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements and track bank deposits and payments
- Review and implement financial policies, internal control systems
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Degree in Finance, accounting, business administration
- 5+ years’ experience in senior accounting role
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or receivables.
- Experience with accounting software – Navision, SAP
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Word.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Accountant – Eldoret) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted