Job Title: HR Officer
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide staff orientations
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Review and draft policies, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Build strong working relationships at all levels to influence and engage staff
- Proven 2 year experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- IHRM Diploma is added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 15th January 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted