Job Title: Human Resources Intern
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions within timelines provided
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post openings in online job boards, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the HRMC Portal
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employee’s onsite.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- IHRM certification
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 12th January 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted