Impact Research and Development Organization (IRDO) is a registered Kenyan NGO with a main office in Kisumu and regional offices in 6 counties of Kenya. IRDO’s principal mandate is to design, implement and evaluate public health research and intervention program that improve the health status of individuals and local communities.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced personnel to immediately fill the following position:
Vacancy #: IRDO/DA/DISC/1/2018
Job Summary: The successful applicant will be responsible for performing venous date entry, data accessing, copying and cleaning of EMR, also processing and analysis functions
Location: Kisumu with regular travel to the field in Homabay County
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
- Must hold a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing.
- Training in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management Systems (IMIS) or Biostatistics.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a busy government health facility with different EMR systems and proficient in accessing, copying and cleaning of EMR.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in at least one statistical analysis package (SAS, STATA, SPSS, R): experience in managing electronic data collection In clinical settings added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in design of data collection tools.
- Participate in data retrieval from the EMR, data entry, cleaning, analysis and interpretation.
- Carry out date downloading end uploading from mobile devices, oversee data entry into the Remote Date Entry system.
- Collate, query and clean field data; perform basic data manipulations and analyses.
How to Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 3rd January, 2019.
Remember to indicate the Vacancy Number for the position you are applying for on your envelope (if bend delivered) or in the email subject line (if application is sent via email).
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P.O Box 9171-40141