Job Title: Senior HRO
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a mechanical engineering company they seek to hire an experienced Senior HRO who is conversant with the ISO Implementation to provide HR advice relating to the effective management of personnel within the company.
- Set up and oversee the HR department i.e. HR records oversight and aligning to labour laws and regulations.
- Maintain records of all employees as per the statutory requirements.
- Develop and manage comprehensive staff training plan in all departments.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance, track and report on staff and team performance
- Target to have overall company performance at an average of 90% every quarter.
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities and occupational health and safety
- Be involved in selection and recruitment, reward system review, termination and resignation procedures and processes.
- Enhance organization communication flow, encourage and develop employee-management communication.
- Must have a Degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be above 34 years
- Must have experience in ISO implementation processes.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior HRO – Engineering) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd January 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted