Job Title: Drama Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/PC/18/12
Category: Performing Arts
Location: Nairobi – Primary Campus
Oshwal Academy is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the Early Years Foundation Stage and C.I.E. Curricula (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for l.G.C.S.E. and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Drama Teacher for its Primary Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Drama/ Performing Arts. Candidates with Diploma in Education Qualification and related qualification in performing arts will be considered.
- Applicants MUST be TSC registered teachers.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience in Drama and performing arts.
- Candidates with teaching experience in international curricula will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in performing arts.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 31st December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.