Job Vacancy: Plumber
Job Scope: Plumbing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The plumber will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Work with other contractors to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
- Certificate in Plumbing (Grade I)
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Certificate in Building Construction is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org