Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Junior Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years work experience
- Diploma/Degree preferable
- Experience in accounting systems added advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11th December 2018