Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Responsibilities: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintaining receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintaining physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in logistics, procurement or any related field is an added advantage
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analysing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 11th December 2018