Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Job Ref: HR-PAL-11-12-2018
Background: Power Alternatives Ltd is a leading home, business and outdoor security solutions provider. We provide reliable security solutions for your family and home, as well as business
security systems and builder security and technology solutions. Other offerings include intercoms, cameras, data & cable and access gates.
Contract Time: Permanent
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Ensure that we increase and maintain market share in security solutions.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of outlet.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
- Submits quotes by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Meeting set targets by deadline date.
- Keeps General Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual market analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- work on telemarketing campaigns
- plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets
- Carry out internet marketing.
Education and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position is ideal.
- Equivalent experience in a related field is preferred.
- Must be able to travel within a local geographical area.
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of network operating systems preferred
- Experience in technical, consultative, and/or traditional sales.
- Business to business sales.
- Self-motivated approach to work.
- Enjoy working with people
- Friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Able to clearly present product and service information
- Good personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 17th December 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.