Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Project Lead – Business Solutions
Reporting to the Software Manager, the Project Lead – Business Solutions will be responsible for effectively managing the performance of the team to deliver on support and project targets for the success of the business.
- Progress reporting and documentation for team projects
- Reporting and distributing team information highlighting areas for improvement and those of concern and opportunity
- Recommending and implementing operational process and platforms for improvement
- Participating in appraisal and development of the team
- Providing business-consulting services to existing /potential clients
- Designing and setting up appropriate software solutions
- Facilitating end user training
- Participating in technical pre-sales consulting & demos
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration/Information Technology/Information Systems/Business/Financial Systems or any related field
- Postgraduate certification/degree in accounting or business management would be an added advantage for applicants with a first degree in information systems/computing
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Experience in ERP is preferable
- High level of computer competence
- A clear understanding of accounting principles and ability to communicate them
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure environment
- Good managerial, operational and organizational skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “PROJECT LEAD – BUSINESS SOLUTIONS” by 17th December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.