We are a real estate company, seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Sales Manager.
The primary objective is to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales people and set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. • ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity, track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Develop pricing schedules and rates and help prepare budgets
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in sales, at least 4 of which should have been in management
- Experience in real estate sales will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with Good networking skills, able to multi-task and strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An individual with high integrity
- Strong Analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 10th January 2019