Our client a leading health care provider is seeking to hire a Recruiting Manager whose key responsibility is to build a recruiting team that can attract top talent fast and also help the organization become the best employer in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire a wide variety of roles from entry-level to highly-skilled and specialized medical staff
- Set up systems to quickly source top talent. Implement global best practices
- Implement transparent, fair and efficient hiring processes allowing for bulk hiring of branch roles and specialized hiring for functional experts
- Make applying for roles fun and interesting for candidates. Candidates become patients and supporters, and we help them progress their careers
- Be a great business partner – build hiring forecasts, train managers on hiring, and think about creative ways to solve staffing challenges
- Hire, manage and coach a high performing team of recruiters who hire the best teams.
- Set up a very effective and efficient department
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of five years of experience, with at least one year successfully managing managers
- Significant and diverse experience in sourcing, interviewing, screening and evaluating candidates
- Experience in hiring a wide range of people – ideally including fast-paced bulk hiring and specialized staff hiring
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong understanding of general business dynamics and how hiring influences these
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 20th December 2018.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.