Rina Systems Limited
Job Vacancy: Administrative Assistant
Job Profile: Projects Administration and coordination / implementation.
Job Scope: Project coordination and implementation.
Communication Management and customer care
- Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
- Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
- Schedule meetings, record and circulate minutes of internal meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
Project Implementation and Co-ordination
- Provide administrative support to project management.
- Update the daily tracker and generate accurate and timely reports on a daily basis
- Track all customer requests and follow up to ensure that they are responded to and closed
- Give Daily status updates of all projects to the management and ensure timely feedback is provided to the clients.
- In liaison with Project Officer and Operations schedule for mobilization meetings
- Follow up to ensure that all necessary permits and licenses are obtained.
- Track all projects work tools – keep an inventory of all tools issued and their condition and ensure they are returned including management of the store including issuance of equipment and personal gear and ensuring that proper quantities are maintained
- Maintain an up to date client database
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems – customer information , client files, project information, tenders etc
- Opening and maintaining customer files
New Business Development
- Prepare monthly Business pipeline clearly showing timelines for closure
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- At least a Diploma in a Business Administration related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Good understanding of project management.
- A motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Flexible to understand people’s point of view as well as demonstrate willingness to change ideas or perceptions.
- Must be very proactive and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Should possess good organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
Applications to be send to email@example.com