Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Sales Account Executive (Software)
The Sales Account Executive (Software) is responsible for generating revenue for the Software Sales business side of the Company.
- Lead generation including but not limited to contacting new and existing customers, preparing and sending quotations and responding to customer queries
- Ensuring timely delivery of items and services
- Collecting payments from the clients
- Following up on sales quotes and prequalification’s
- Ensuring constant growth and conversion
- Preparing reports on booked sales and projected sales
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in IT Sales
- Experience in retail operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Problem solving skills, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SOFTWARE)” by 17th December 2018 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.