Our client is one of the leading manufacturing firms in Kenya with heavy representation in their segment.
They seek to hire an experienced SAP administrator who will take over all in-house SAP administration and other IT related roles.
- Be the SAP B1 Administrator – be the custodian and administrator of SAP B1 system in day-to-day administrative tasks, including technical support, user administration, and basic system enhancements. Implement system changes desired by different teams.
- Raise queries and reports as desired by different teams.
- Improve and synchronize SAP system integration environment that enables remote teams to constantly work through the new systems. This will require both networking and SAP B1 Framework expertise.
- Expand system functionalities and conduct any necessary future integrations.
- Develop and improve workflows across the organization from end-to-end. Working closely with departmental teams to improve the efficiency of the system and design system solutions to making the user’s job easier.
- Business Processes Champion. Create and maintain up-to-date system manuals and process flows that reflect organizational best practice. These documents will be the source for how users will use the system.
- Spearhead company-wide user training. Become an expert system user that is able to train users across the organization on proper use of SAP B1
- Ensure that the SAP functionalities and capabilities are fully exploited by the teams in a way that enhances business efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for network support and administration, active Directory design & management, Email Infrastructure, LAN & WAN infrastructure, Server & PC environments and Enterprise storage systems.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintains business continuity procedures; Analyzes network security needs and ensures adequate protection of Company’s Information assets.
- Assists in developing standards, guidelines and statements of direction for corporate IT system architectures.
- Supports users in application of office automation tools.
- 5 years’ experience and strong competence working as an SAP B1 consultant/Administrator in a busy SAP environment
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent
- Necessary SAP qualifications and certifications a definite plus
- Able to raise queries and generate reports
- Confident with databases, SQL
- Proven leadership and influence at all levels in an organization
- Experience in working with ERPs
- Highly skilled with advanced Excel use
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send us their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “SAP ADMIN” on the email subject line so as to reach us on or before 5th January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.