Telesales Interns – Recruiting Company
Our client is an HR consulting firm and seeks to recruit highly talented individuals in the position of Telesales Interns.
The main purpose of the job is marketing of company services by making regular phone calls and emails to prospective clients to source for business and meet clients for pitching where necessary.
Ideal candidates must have extroverted personality, outgoing and willing to work on targets.
- Making calls to clients and prospecting for business
- Visiting clients and doing presentation on company services
- Aggressively creating and pursuing new leads to ensure weekly and monthly individual targets are met
- Participating in training programs
- Managing client inquiries.
- Managing client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Managing sales pipeline and updating the Telesales team leader on progress
- Compiling weekly report on business closures and target/actual reports
- Following up with clients on pending payments
- Managing and updating clients’ database
- Supporting the office team on other administrative duties as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/diploma is sales and marketing or related
- Candidates with HR degree/diploma will have an advantage
- MUST have at least one year working experience in telesales in a busy environment
- Experience pitching and doing presentations to corporate clients
- Proven background working with and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable with excellent presentation skills.
- Good work attitude and willing to learn
- Extroverted and outgoing personality
- Good negotiator
- Able to work flexibly where there is a need to work odd hours
- Good time manager.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria set above and you think you’re up to the task, please send your application to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 31st December, 2018.
Quote “TELESALES INTERN” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.