Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Manager IT Operations
Employment Status: Full-time
Position Reporting to: CIO
Job Purpose / Summary: IT Service delivery which encompasses user support, helpdesk management and inventory management.
- Document Procedures
- User administration (setup and maintenance of account)
- Customer facing Application support
- Office automation support
- Systems support and uptime monitoring
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Support LAN and WAN in group offices
- Helpdesk Support and Reporting
- Inventory management and Maintenance
- Project Management
- User SLA Creation and management
- Carry out or coordinate system upgrades
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of reports
- Maintain a monthly Service Level of 99% uptime on server and application uptime despite upgrades and system integrations
- Maintain the number of systems and upgrades commissioned aligned with business strategy
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc (Technology or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent qualification)
Other Skills and Competences
- 5 to 6 years’ experience, 3 of which should be at a supervisory level
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Demonstrate supervisory skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th December 2018.
The subject line Manager, IT Operations.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.