Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full-time
Position Reporting to: Country Manager
- Territory Managers
- Resellers / Dealers / Retailers
- Sales and Merchandising Agents
Job Purpose / Summary: Grow Sales, Revenue and market leadership by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing Sales Revenue and connection by ensuring availability of the company products at all times within the Assigned Territories.
National sales Manager DTH will report to Managing Director DTH
- Sales coordination and Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial management
- Staff Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the commercial agenda and business operating plan for the country to achieve agreed company objectives.
- Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned territory/country.
- Ensure superior customer experience management in line with corporate customer experience goals.
- Forster good relationships with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Prepare, plan and execute sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, share growth e.g. Sales promotions, Road shows etc.
- To effectively manage staff and resources allocated through effective monitoring of performance and by providing support to the Territory Sales Managers initiatives.
- Coordinates the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
- Develops and implements internal systems for all the in country departments in cooperation with corporate office.
- Degree in a Business related field
- Post graduate certification in Sales & Marketing /Business Management will be an added advantage
Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential.
- 5 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in a FMCG or service sector of which 2 years must have been in a sales managerial position, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods company or Telecommunications Company
- Good understanding of stakeholder management
- Solid experience of budgeting and financial planning
- Superior Business acumen
- Highly results and performance oriented
- Excellent team player with good Leadership/mentoring/management skills.
- Excellent Negotiation/Influencing and Presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th December 2018.
The subject line National Sales Manager – Kenya.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.