Our client is one of biggest, NSE listed FMCG manufacturers in Kenya with distribution footprint across East Africa.
They seek to hire an experienced manager in the role of Warehouse & Distribution Manager.
Reporting to the TQM, Planning and Logistics manager, the purpose of this role is to plan the warehousing and distribution of products to meet customer requirements, taking into account production capacity, warehouse space and the logistics involved.
Salary: 150,000 – 220,000
- Determine and communicate sectional policies and procedures.
- Guide and mentor sectional staff for optimal performance.
- Consolidate and review finished goods requirement plans for the group.
- Plan and execute the movement of products from production points to warehouses and customers.
- Implement EHS and QMS continual improvement initiatives.
- Oversee depot distribution logistics to meet customer requirements.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience managing complex distribution system and a large multi-regional fleet of vehicles
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good people management skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates that meet the criteria set above should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us on or before 25th December 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered.