Our client, a leading construction company is seeking to recruit a Water Supply and Drainage Engineer.
- Responsible for water supply and drainage and fire protection system construction technology and on-site construction management；
- Coordinate the construction unit and the supervision unit to deal with the on-site problems，Provide reasonable advice on construction installation and maintenance；
- Responsible for the acceptance inspection of the project, such as concealed acceptance, sub-item acceptance and completion acceptance；
- The finishing of relevant technical materials；
- Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Water supply and drainage science and Engineering related major
- With more than 5 years of construction site work experience, can independently undertake the construction management of large and medium-sized projects
- Ability to solve problems in the field management, on-site inspection and other aspects;
- Correctly and promptly modify or respond to the opinions of other companies, and have strong communication and coordination capabilities；
professional basic knowledge, familiar with the various specifications of the profession, proficient in CAD and other related office software;
- Responsible and have a good work ethic, careful and rigorous, with team spirit.
- More ability is better：
- Holding a legal driver’s license and be able to drive a car；
- speak Chinese is a plus but no must;
- Holding construction workers and engineers’ certificates is a plus.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 14th December 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject and salary expectation
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement