Williamson Tea Kenya Plc
Vacancy Advertisement: Engineering Assistant
The Job: Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Job holder will be responsible for overall maintenance and repairs of all tea processing machinery, maintenance of buildings and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Factory Manager.
The job holder will carry the following:
- Plan, execute and document preventive machinery maintenance.
- Maintenance of tea processing machines
- General repairs, fabrication and fitting works in the plant and workshops.
- Supervise all engineering works including masonry and carpentry jobs.
- Possess a Higher National Diploma or a Diploma preferably from National Polytechnics
- Trained and knowledgeable in welding, fabrication end fitting.
- Preferably 35 years end above.
- Computer literacy in MS office is essential.
- Minimum experience of five years, knowledge in AutoCAD. and experience working in the Tea industry
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Be a dynamic person who has high integrity, good communication skills and relates well with others.
- Willingness to work extra hours to meet set targets and attend to machinery breakdowns if called upon.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please submit a letter of application and certificates including a detailed CV with telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees and your salary expectations.
Your application should reach us not later than 28th December 2018 citing the job title Engineering Assistant on the subject line to email and be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Williamson Tea Kenya Pic
P.O Box 42281-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted