Sales Executive (Advertising)
Are you an aggressive Sales Person looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a leading advertising company dealing with above the line (ATL) advertising are looking into growing their sales force.
- Make calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Meet the set sales targets monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with traffic to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending documentation and reports to the lead.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Ensure daily sales report is sent to the team.
- Ensure Weekly, Monthly and quarterly sales revenue and target reports are sent and reviewed with the management.
- Minimum Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a service industry dealing with B2B sales
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
Salary: Ksh. 50,000 – 70,000 gross plus commissions
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 10th January 2019