Job Title: Project Supervisor
Our client is an alcohol distributor in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a motivated and self-driven professional to handle overall project management from inception to execution.
- Execute overall project management;
- Guide the project set-up, including developing work plans, budgets and competence table with financial responsibilities and mandates;
- Build, strengthen and manage partnerships within the region, key partners, institutions;
- Overall management of resources related to the project;
- Monitor performance of the project management team to ensure all milestones set in the annual work plan are met, develop mitigation plans to reduce risks and take corrective actions to remedy any deviation from the work plans;
- Account and report on the project performance;
- Identify follow-up funding and partnership possibilities and business development.
- Managing a large team in the delivery timely skills development and training projects while being accountable for Customer Satisfaction and Profitability of the project
- Building relationships with clients and sustaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the project, by ensuring targets are met, expenses are optimized and budgets managed according to the approved budget plan while delivering ROI
- Managing and monitoring FMCG project execution and customer service delivery
- Upselling and cross-selling of the organization’s products and services
- Continuous monitoring and solicitation of feedback on clients and materials tenure accuracy, relevance and effectiveness
- Managing periodic evaluation and reporting to management
- Analysis and submissions of daily reports to the management.
- Degree in IT, Business Administration, Economics or Finance or equivalent course
- Ability to conceptualize the program and handle from Execution to Monitoring & Evaluation
- Solid experience of 3+ years in project management with knowledge on approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to strategically inspire and energize project teams
- Solid Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Excellent social and networking skills, ability to engage with diverse teams in large FMCG beverage-based organization
- Exceptional communication (written and oral), reporting and presentation skills;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “PROJECT SUPERVISOR” by Tuesday 22nd January 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is expected to be filled by 1st February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted