Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Assistant Systems Coordinator
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Managing Director
Department: Systems Department
Position Objective: Ensure maintenance of Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental systems
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Assist in preparation, in conjunction with Departmental Heads of Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System documentation, based on identified processes and significant aspects and legal considerations.
- The issuing of Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System documentation and operation of change control procedures.
- Assist in Effective operation of document change control procedures and implementation of SOP.
- Assist in formulation and implementation of the internal Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental Audit plan and maintaining records of System deficiencies and Corrective Actions.
- Reporting on the status/performance of the Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System through periodic Management Review meetings which should be conducted twice a year.
- Maintain records of Management Review.
- Arranging for regular customer satisfaction surveys and monitoring of feedback annually.
- Liaising with external parties, on matters relating to the Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental Management System.
- Responsible for implementing Emergency preparedness procedure and response in liaison with Factory Manager.
- Taking part in the Emergency Response Committee that will ensure that emergencies are contained immediately and carry out post-accident/incident evaluations.
- Ensuring all the above said procedures is fully implemented all the time with complete co-ordination of HOD in implementation of SOP.
- Ensure all the statutory and legal requirements i.e. DOSH, NEMA, City Council and comply with our requirements with full co-ordination of Human Resource Department.
- Ensure all the inspection and survey is done on time with the co-ordination of Factory Manager.
- Verification and calibration processes are running smoothly with the coordination of Factory Manager and Quality Manager.
- Timely reporting all the issues to the Head of Operations Manager with proof if any required.