Our client, Bank of Kigali is Rwanda’s largest commercial bank by assets. The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda, the country’s banking regulator.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Kigali, Rwanda office:
The position will also be responsible to lead the Bank ‘s digital transformation to T24 Core Banking System, transforming the IT projects, contributing to system implementations (PMO, change management, process design, parameterization, test management, migration, training)
- Conducting the requirements, definition and documentation of business analysis
- Leading teams of technical resources and responsible for the result
- Creating and coordinating functional specification
- Setting and monitoring business processes necessary to ensure proper implementation
- Conducting risk planning and mitigation
- Carrying out cross-functional communication and conflict management
- Leading cross-functional teams of technicians and responsible for the end result
- Coordinating the implementation team, vendor and integrator
- Preparing, executing, and controlling of user acceptance tests project plan, testing cases, issues reporting, and resolutions process
- Providing regular management reporting
- Preparing and implementing conversion strategies, approaches and architecture
- Ensuring data migration without disruption of business continuity
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent certification in IT, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent understanding of processes in the banking industry plus general knowledge of the regulatory environment shaping this industry
- Extensive expertise in T24 implementation
- Hands on experience in end to end T24 Data Migration with a hands-on experience in the Temenos Data Migration Tool.
- Proven track record in IT transformation projects
- Proven strong client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “PROJECT MANAGER” by Monday 28th January 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.