Baraka Agricultural College
Beekeeping Development Coordinator
The successful candidate will be required to develop proposals, initiate beekeeping projects with community members, monitor ongoing projects.
Key Requirements and Experience
- A graduate in Agriculture or related field from a recognized University;
- 3 years’ experience in management of beekeeping projects;
- Professional Certification in beekeeping.
- Experience in participatory management and programme approaches;
- Have excellent leadership skills, a team builder and player;
- Having good experience of working in a structured organization;
- Have good analytical, writing and reporting and presentation skills;
- Reasonable experience in proposal development and programme/project management;
- Have good ability to guide on resource mobilization;
- Have strong writing and communication skills;
- Experience with donor community will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com on or before 31st January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Baraka College is an Equal Opportunity Employer